Customers Are First
I am a professional and have the expertise in every facet of Real Estate and I put it to work for you. Whether you are refinancing, buying or investing in Real Estate, my systems are streamlined, effective and technologically advanced and I get results! It is a given most homowners will probably have a mortgage for life. Through continued professional management of your mortgage, you will achieve the goal of the lowest possible mortgage cost. Together we will work on a planned and definitive mortgage repayment that should allow you to live debt free. The goal of every homeowner should be one of a "Debt Free Life!" I look for ways to save you money by not charging exotically named fees like other mortgage lenders.
VA Loan Expert
Over the last 33 years I have done many VA loans. I have the training and knowledge to handle our Veterans who have given much for our Country.
Get Fast Answers
At my website you can find tools available to answer virtually any mortgage question. Trying to decide if now is a good time to refinance? Check out our Refinance Mortgage Calculator. Wondering if a new home equity loan or second mortgage can lower your monthly payments? Use our Debt Consolidation Mortgage Calculator! Confused by all the loan programs from which to choose? Our Loan Program page will help you find the right type of loan. Also, I will be happy to prepare a personalized mortgage quote for the home mortgage program of your choice. I can also prepare a Rate Watch Report for you based on your current mortgage data.
HARP2 President Obama recently announced sweeping changes to the current Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) that could allow many of thousands of home owners to refinance even though they owe more than their home's current appraised value.
Highlights of the Program
- The FHFA stated, "If the borrower refinances under HARP2 and their new loan is a fixed rate mortgage, there is no maximum LTV."
- Automated valuation models (AVMs) can be accepted in lieu of new property appraisals. Where reliable AVMs are not available, new appraisals will be required.
- Condominiums continue to be HARP2-eligible
- Borrowers can use any lender that provides HARP2 refinances.
- The loans must be backed by Fannie or Freddie and be fixed-rate. Adjustable-rate mortgages will be allowed as long as the LTV doesn't exceed 105 percent.
- The minimum LTV (loan to value) is required to be higher than 80 percent.
- No late payments are allowed in past six months, and a maximum of one late payment is allowed for the prior 12 months.
- Existing program is extended until Dec 31, 2015.